The talks of the "e-Research on Texts and Images" colloquium are available for download here.
For more general information and pointers to reports, please refer to the colloquium page
- day 1, workshop 1 [d1,w1]: Image capture and analysis (2 talks: 01 & 02)
- day 1, workshop 2 [d1,w2]: Virtual Research Environments for the Humanities (2 talks: 03 & 04)
- day 1, workshop 3 [d1,w3]: Specific support tools for e-research in the Humanities (2 talks: 05 & 06)
- day 1, Panel Discussion [d1,PD]: Panel discussion (3 responses of which 1 available as a talk: 07)
- day 2, workshop 4 [d2,w4]: Broader implications of digital technologies for research in the Humanities (5 talks: 08 to 12)
Note: talks extend to more than one page!